Ways to make your SBI Card payment
Click on PayNet at www.sbicard.com to make your payment online through netbanking or your SBI ATM cum debit card. Payment will reflect instantly on your SBI Credit Card account. For bank details, please log onto www.sbicard.com
Simply log onto onlinesbi.com to pay your bills directly from your SBI Bank Account. Payment will reflect instantly on your SBI Credit Card account.
NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
Pay SBI Card bill ONLINE from any bank (except SBI) account
Bank Address-Payment Systems Group, State Bank GITC, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Your payment will be credited within 3 banking hours.
Pay via UPI
Get instant credit by making payment of SBI Credit Card bill through BHIM SBI PAY. It is a UPI app which enables Instant Transfer of funds between two banks.
Over The Counter Payment
YONO by SBI
Pay your SBI Credit Card bills with YONO by SBIApp and get instant credit in your SBI Card account.
Electronic Bill Payment
Pay online, directly from your bank account through Net Banking or though ATM using Bill Pay service of your bank. Currently available with State Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, CitiBank & Bank of India. Your payment will be credited in 3 working days.
An illustration of the Finance Charge Calculation:
- Statement Date is 2nd ofevery Month and Payment Due Date is 22ndof every month.
- The interest free period is from the 3rd of every month to 22nd of the next month provided the previous outstanding balance is paid in full. Making only the minimum payment every month would result in the repayment stretching over years with consequent interest payment on your outstanding balance.
- Cardholder makes a retail purchase of 1,200 on 30th Apnil, therefore the Total Amount Due on the statement dated 2nd May is 1.200 to be paid before 22nd May.
- On 21st May, the Cardholder pays Minimum Amount Due of 200
- On 25th May. Cardholder makes a fresh purchase of 1,000
Statement date 2nd June would show the following components.
A) Finance Charge calculated= (Outstanding Amount X 3.35% X 12 Months X No. of Days) /365
- Finance Charge on 1.200 from 30th Apni to 20th May (21 Days) – 27.75
- Finance Charge on 1,000 from 21st May to 2nd June (13 Days) – 14.32
- Finance Charge on 1,000 of fresh purchase from 25th May to 2nd June (9 Days) – 9.91
- Total Finance Charge for 2nd June cycle .- 51.98
B) Total Principal Amount Outstanding2,000
(Balance? 1.000 outstanding from last month’s billing period+1,000 fresh purchase)
Hence Total Amount Due (A) + (B) + Applicable taxes
If Minimum Amount Due of 200 is not paid by due date of 22nd May, Late Payment charges as applicable would be levied.